DEXTEROUS VIDEO PRODUCTION
A FULL-SERVICE VIDEO PRODUCTION STUDIO | RIVERSIDE | SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
“90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, and visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text."
(Sources: 3M Corporation and Zabisco)
• Dexterous Media Group is a full-service video production company delivering high quality production to video marketing products.
• We are unique because we are a marketing company. We have the background to make promotional videos work hard to meet and exceed clients goals.
• We approach each project with a fresh, comprehensive and sophisticated manner to deliver targeted storytelling designed for results.
OUR CORE VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES IN RIVERSIDE AND SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
Dexterous Video Production specializes in all sorts of creative video production services for clients in Riverside and the Southern California area, from Web Video productions to high-end Commercial Videos that are broadcasted on TV and online. We are also the parent company to Woollie Productions specializing in storytelling for entertainment. Daily videos are produced for channels such as Star Wars 20 and Masters Running Revelations.
Among our video services we are now including event photography delivering high-quality images of your conferences, on location interviews, parties, shows, concerts, testimonials… you name it.
List of Video Services
- Location search
- HD and 4K video recording
- Photo shoot
- Mobile Green screen set ups
- Working Studio
- Audio recordin
- Green screen video
- Interior and exterior filming
- Aerial shootings with Drones
- Underwater and waterproof coverage
- Professional video editing
- Sound and visual effects
- Motion Graphics
- 2D Titles & lower third labeling
- Audio editing
- Voice over recording
Live Event Production
“Video equals higher viewer retention. The information retained in one minute of video is equal to about 1.8 million written words."
Web Video Production
“It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video.”
Commercial Video Production
“46% of users take some sort of action after viewing an ad.”
(Online publishers association)
“59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.”